SMS* Connect is a world-class software platform that provides alerts and notifications over Short Messaging Service (SMS), Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) and traditional paging networks.
SMS* Connect has bundled a web application suite, with a rich list of features with it. The web application suite for administrator enabled remote administration. SMS* Connect users can use the web application suite for sending SMS and Smart Messages through the web.
The SMS* Connect SDKs are provided for applications that may require additional details at the protocol level. Each carrier that supports SMS has one or more SMS Centers (SMSC) that manages short message traffic. SMS* Connect’s Push Engine allows communication between External Short Message Entities, and any wireless device, through SMSC of the wireless carrier.
It is designed so that your customers are up-to-date any time, anywhere on any device. You simply provide information and alerts that are of interest to your users and profitable to your company.
- Open Architecture
- 100% pure Java solution
- In-Built Java Messaging Service (JMS) Server
- Third party JMS Support (deployment using any JMS implementation)
- XML based configurations
- Protocol Independent Server
- Reliable Message delivery
- Store and forward
- Message Retry
- Group Messaging
- Message Delivery Status
- Message Responses
- Dynamic Protocol Fail over
- Multiple Protocol Support
- SMSC protocol support
- SMS dialup support through TAP
- Generic API - dynamically switch from one access mechanism to another
- Synchronous or asynchronous sending
- Long message support - send and receive long messages
- Enhanced SMSC protocol support such as reconnection on connection loss, flow control and automated link monitoring and re-transmission.
- Time out configurations
- Group messaging
- Manage message groups
- Send long messages (messages longer than 160 Chars.) as concatenated short message
- Based on the keyword found in the received message, a remote application is invoked
- Can handle multiple messages in a concurrent manner.
- An XML based Configuration for the application invokers
- Virtually unlimited number of parameters can be passed for each invocation.
- An efficient thread pool to handle concurrent requests.
- Http Invoker to invoke web based applications
- Callback Invokers to invoke remote Java applications
- Result of the invocation is passed back to the originating device as SMS
- Listens to the network for incoming messages
- Can run multiple concurrent receivers
- Highly configurable
- Starting and Stopping of Receive Engines
- Supports SMPP and GSM
- Can specify protocol specific parameters
- The same modem can act as sender and receiver
- Time based alerts
- Schedule by year, month, week, day, hour and minute
- UI for managing schedules
- Integration with Enterprise Applications
- Create alerts based on events
- Alert for transactions
- Alert based on some business logic
- Set Priority for alerts
- Create alerts Based on data feed like news (Requires Customization)
- Apply filters to the data feed (Requires Customization)
Web Application suite for users and administrations
- Register users
- Un register users
- Block/Deblock users
- Update credits for users
- Show credit for existing users
- Send SMS to the users
- View Usage reports of users
- User personal profiles
- Add/delete the group
- Add/delete the users to group
- Send SMS to the group
- View log system activities
- Start/Stop server
- Create, configure and delete connections
- Configure Application Gateway parameters
- Sign in/registrations
- Home page
- Create shortcuts
- View Account status
- View log of messages sent
- Create Personal library
- Change profile
- Maintain Phone book
- Get Emails delivered as SMS
- Send SMS
- Maintain Contacts list
- Broadcast SMS
- Send Smart Messages
- Compose Ringtones
- Compose Icons
- Create your own library
- Receive Alerts based on conditions
- Receive Alerts based on Filter Conditions
RAPID INTEGRATION AND DEPLOYMENT
100% Java, Java messaging and XML compliance eliminate many interoperability issues; increase productivity and enables ease of integration and deployment.
DISTRIBUTED AND SCALABLE
Industry standard Java messaging based deployment options allow for platform and location independence and ease-of integration with other solutions and enable unlimited future growth. The built-in message queuing mechanism automatically spawns additional queues to manage load.
Ensures end-to-end, confidentiality of communication using industry standard security tools.
Our development methodology based on Java messaging and XML standard ensure ease of integration across wide range of existing enterprise applications. Using unified J2EE standards, SMS* Connect wraps and embraces existing resources required by multi-tier applications with a unified, component-based application model.
SMS* Connect adapters and SDK support popular SMS protocols, such as SMPP, SNPP, TAP, and SMTP.
FAULT TOLERANCE AND LOAD BALANCING
JMS based persistent message queues provide a higher degree of fault tolerance. On demand message queue management mechanism gives an effective load balancing.
SMS* Connect delivers messages, alerts and notifications to wireless devices independent of carriers’ network and SMSC.